Customer Service Representative/Internet Coordinator
Do you have a passion for helping people and learning the newest automotive technologies? This is a great opportunity to break into an exciting and lucrative career in the automotive industry! We are seeking committed and hard-working candidates to join our exceptional service team. As a Customer Service Representative, you will be the first point of contact for people who inquire online about purchasing a vehicle. You will provide assistance to questions they may have and set up appointments with potential buyers to start their road to their next vehicle purchase.
At Auto Direct, we believe that the foundation of success starts with the quality of its people. Therefore, we believe that people are our greatest asset and we are looking for candidates who thrive in a fast-paced environment. We are interested in candidates that work hard, put in the effort, and would treat customers just as how they would want to be treated if they were the person inquiring about a vehicle. We believe in people that always give their best effort, and in turn, that effort is recognized.
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Company Discounts
• Growth Opportunities
• Family owned and operated
• Making outbound calls daily to set appointments (No Cold Calling).
• Participate in team and process development sessions.
• Respond quickly to internet, phone and text inquiries using scripts and rebuttals.
• Input/Maintain information captured during phone calls into the CRM (customer relationship management) software.
• Meeting call metrics and other KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
• Organize workflow to meet department timeframes.
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
• Position requires flexibility to work nights, Saturday’s, and some holidays.
• Prompt and courteous demeanor
• Positive and hardworking personality
• Prior sales /call center experience is a plus
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Basic computer functions and typing
• Car dealership/BDC experience is a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Location & Phone
Zebulon, NC 27597
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
Service & Parts Hours
|Monday:||8:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thursday:||8:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Friday:||8:00 AM - 5:30 PM|